Tuesday, January 7, 2014


                                                     Yes, now I look like Elvira

Not that I have anything against Elvira, it is just that very dark hair looks a tad severe on me.  It all started because I am just too thrifty (insert CHEAP here) to spend $100 for a dye job.  I keep my hair fairly short and it just seems like a rip-off.  So-imagine my elation last night when I found hair dye for $3.00 a box! I loaded up- ok, I only got 3 boxes, but that will last me 6 months. The chick on the box had this great dark auburn hair color- which I love. I was so excited I went right home, ripped open one of the boxes and got started.  45 minutes later when I was drying my hair I thought holy crap- what have I done? Oh well, not much I can do. I am not re dying it-too much trouble. And, it didn’t even color all of the grey by my ears, even though I paid special attention to that area and made sure I loaded it up with color. Maybe I need to let go and just let my hair be the color it wants to be. Where is my wine??
 
 
                                                  

 
 

1 comment:

  1. I like it! Do the boobs come with the hair job?

    ReplyDelete