Tuesday, January 21, 2014

          A COMMENT ON COMMENTS

I have heard from a number of you that you have tried to leave comments and were unable to do so, even when I asked you to leave a comment. Well, we think we have solved the technical problem that was causing this. And no, it was not a filter screening out all of the insults that you were directing towards me!

So, my friends, please feel free to praise me, worship me, insult me, make fun of me, mock me, ridicule me or whatever else lights your fire. You can go back to older posts and catch up on your insults! Just hop right on in and enjoy the fun!

Click on the Comments or No Comments link. Type in Your comment. In the drop down menu select anonymous. Then click publish. That should do it!!

Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment