Wednesday, January 22, 2014

HEY PHOTOGRAPHY FANS
 
Our good friend Chris Grey now has an online Craftsy class: Commercial Photography. In this class Chris shows you how to hone your photography skills and make money in the process. Chris is an internationally known photographer. He has published numerous books on photography and lighting. He has also written several novels, the latest being The Plumber, The Nun and the Jewel which can be found on Amazon.
 
Chris and my wonderful, adorable, handsome husband are collaborating on a book about their experiences growing up in a Catholic High School. I don't know if I have ever laughed as hard as I did the night Chris and Bob regaled me with stories from their high school days. Ridgemont High and American Pie have nothing on these guys.
 
Anyway, if you are at all interested in photography, you can check out Chris' class by clicking on the link on the right side of this page.
 
 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment