Thursday, January 16, 2014


                                                  WORKS IN PROGRESS

Can I have any more projects going?  I am finally quilting this top-it is by Bunny Hill called A Tisket A Tasket.  It is one of my first hand applique projects.

 

 



You can find the pattern here-


I also just started my Swoon quilt- using these fabrics-and others of course.

 


Here is my first block-

 

That pattern can be found here-


I just got finished piecing this fun Pepsi top. I was given these fabrics to make a top. Now I just need backing and binding to finish it up.

 
And, I needed a hand quilting project because I couldn’t find my double wedding ring, so I grabbed this little quilt. I am not very good at hand quilting but love doing it. I think the fact that I spray basted it is not helping the needle go through the fabric. I was planning on machine quilting it originally, hence the spray baste. Oh well, it has been a great project to do at night while watching my favorite shows- Hawaii Five-0, Criminal Minds, Shameless, etc.
 


Of course I have about a thousand other things going but thought I would just show you the most recent ones.
What are you working on?
Sew on my friends-
Happy Sewing!

Courtenay

No comments:

Post a Comment