Tuesday, December 24, 2013


CHRISTMAS PASS…….
 
I told my family that I wanted something unusual this year for Christmas. I said get me something that will shock me in the end, so to speak. So…….

Three benign Polyps,
Diverticulitis,
Internal Hemorrhoids,
And a Partridge in a Pear Tree!

They got me a colonoscopy for Christmas! My doctor wanted it done asap, but the first available date was Christmas Eve!! 
My wonderful, adorable, handsome husband picked up the prep package for me yesterday. When I got home I found the prep package wrapped in decorative Christmas paper, complete with a colorful bow! He is so thoughtful!
All in all, after ten days of worry, it was a pretty good Christmas present. I guess you could say that everything turned out pretty well in the end!

Merry Christmas and Happy Sewing!
http://chipanddaledesigns.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment